Dehradun: During the Corona period, there was a crisis of epidemic on Devbhoomi too, but the police of the state fought this crisis firmly at every turn. As a result, the service of the police has completely changed the image of Khaki. The face of Uttarakhand Police, which was seen during the Corona period, was associated with service, connected with help of destitute people, connected with public dedication and service to the sick. A good picture of this was seen in a campaign named Mission Hausla.
Corona is more deadly
This time the corona in Uttarakhand was much more deadly than last year. But the service-minded intentions of the police remained even more dedicated. It would not be wrong to say that the mission of the Uttarakhand Police is the name of the strength that came in the fight against Corona.
Strengthened by ‘Mission Hausal’
– Mission emboldened from 1 May to 31 May
– Kovid control room made in every district and battalion
– The jawans have given all possible help to the needy.
– Coordination was established by going among the people
Helped the needy by making police stations nodal points
Medicines, oxygen, blood donation and ration distributed
– More than 31 thousand calls were attended in a month
– Police delivered oxygen cylinders to 2726 people
– 792 people were provided beds in the hospital
– 217 people were donated plasma / blood
– More than 17 thousand people were given medicines
– Over 600 people were given ambulances
– 792 corona infected were cremated
– More than 5 thousand elderly were assisted
people will remember the work of police
Many social organizations and people have supported the Mission Hausala on a personal level and have contributed to the fight against Corona. But, the people of the state will always remember the contribution made by the Uttarakhand Police in this war.
read this also: