Four big banks of the country have started special FD scheme for senior citizens. Under this special scheme, more interest is getting as compared to normal FD. This special scheme of SBI, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank and Bank of Baroda is ending on 30th 2021.
If you are a senior citizen and want more interest than regular FD, then you can invest in this month.
- State Bank of India has launched a new deposit scheme named SBI Wecare.
- This scheme has been started under the retail term deposit segment.
- In this, senior citizens 0.80% more interest will be available than the interest received from normal FD.
- Only those customers who register this scheme within the stipulated period will get the benefit.
- SBI normal FD currently maximum 5.40% Paying interest.
- Named Golden Years FD investing in this scheme will earn 0.80 per cent more interest than ordinary FDs.
- Currently ICICI Bank is the best on FDs with tenures of more than 5 and up to 10 years. Higher interest is getting 5.50%.
- Senior citizens will get maximum interest of 6.30% under this scheme.
- This scheme for 5 years 1 day to 10 years Rs 2 crore Will be applicable on deposits up to Rs. Can also be taken.
Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Baroda is offering 1% more interest to senior citizens on FDs with tenure of more than 5 years to 10 years under special offer till June 2021.
- Senior in Bank of Baroda At present, the interest rate on FD ranges from 3.30 to 6.25% per annum for citizens.
- HDFC Bank has launched a scheme named Senior Citizen Care FD.
- 0.75 on interest paid to general customers on FDs of more than five years and less than 10 years to senior citizens. % will get more interest.
- Senior citizens will get 0.50% interest on deposits up to 5 years and as compared to others.
- The maximum interest under this scheme will be 6.25% per annum.< /li>
- HDFC Bank is offering maximum interest of 5.50% on normal FD.
Share transfers can be done from one demat account to another, this is the way